corporate sales executive
Reporting to: Director of Sales & Marketing (DOSM)
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Location: North County Dublin
Date posted: 28th May 2018
About our Client:
Our client, a well-established & prestigious name in the hospitality industry, is seeking a Corporate Sales Executive to join the team in their North County Dublin premises.
To be responsible for managing and driving corporate business and Meetings, Incentives, Conferences & Exhibitions (MICE) both locally and regional markets in order to increase hotel revenue. To develop and nurture relationships with key corporate clients.
- Manage portfolio of accounts in Corporate & MICE in local & regional markets
- Identifying new profitable business opportunities, fostering and closing sales leads
- Manage & undertake local, regional and national key account activities including but not limited to trade shows, networking events, workshops & presentations
- Develop & nurture relationships with key corporate clients via face to face appointments & calls
- GDS, RFP’s & pricing & submission of Global & National accounts
- Develop and maintain client relationship with key conference agents, PCO’s and DMC’s
- Carry out pro-active sales appointments leading to client show rounds
- Update & maintain the sales pipeline
- Achieve & exceed budget sales for the hotel in line with the Sales & Marketing Plan
- Develop & Implement an overall strategic plan for these segment
- Support the DOSM & Sales Team in growing the business
- Ensure the accurate processing, recording/filing and follow up of all sales correspondence, including contracts, quotation, confirmations, cancellations etc.
- Produce accurate & timely reports that meet the needs of the hotel including report of appointments, calls made and business leads
- Protect and promote the image of the hotel at all times both verbally and in print
- Ah hoc project work as required
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by a member of the management team.
- Attend meetings.
- Attend training.
- Maintain a professional image at all times
- Presentation skills
- Manage your time effectively and efficiently
- Previous sales experience in a four or five star property
- Proven track record of exceeding goals and targets
- Have fluent English both written & verbal
- A good telephone manner with high standard of personal presentation
- Strong administration skills and follow up
- Self-motivated with a desire to succeed in a challenging environment
- Working knowledge of computers
What’s on offer:
- Permanent, full-time position
- Salary €32k
If you are interested in this role, please select APPLY below. This will create an email to us, attach your CV (plus any additional information you'd like to submit) and we will be in touch with you.