Contract Type: Permanent
Job Location: Dundalk
Date posted: 19th Apr 2018
Our client is one of the largest indigenous accounting, audit and business advisory practices operating throughout the island of Ireland with a client base located throughout Ireland, the UK and globally.
This is an exciting and challenging role where the successful candidate will have exceptional knowledge and skill in delivering a range of taxation compliance services.
- Build & develop relationships internally & externally
- Deliver taxation compliance services across a number of tax heads to a diverse portfolio, predominantly of personal tax based clients
- Liaise with the different departments of a well-established and rapidly growing multi-disciplinary practice
We are specifically looking for energetic professionals who possess the following:
- CTA / AITI and / or professional qualification with a recognised accountancy body
- A proven track record with regard to the preparation and completion of Income Tax Returns
- A sound working knowledge of corporate tax compliance procedures
- A sound working knowledge of VAT, payroll and other business taxes
- Some working of experience with regard to capital taxes would be desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Ability to self-motivate and work under own initiative whilst also being able to interact with others
- Excellent all round business acumen and a proven track record of service delivery
- Excellent computer literacy and analytical skills;
Package on offer:
- Permanent, full-time position
- Salary €35k - €40k
If you are interested in this role, please select APPLY below. This will create an email to us, attach your CV (plus any additional information you'd like to submit) and we will be in touch with you.