insolvency senior manager
insolvency senior manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Location: Dublin City Centre
Date posted: 7th March 2018
Our client, one of Ireland's leading advisory and accountancy firms, is looking for an Insolvency Senior Manager to join the team in the Dublin City Centre office.
The successful candidate will be crucial in delivering a highly efficient and professional insolvency service.
- Be the main contact point for both existing & new clients and be key to developing client relationships
- Manage a large portfolio of insolvency assignments
- Prepare reports for clients and lead regular client meetings
- Ensure targets are met and client satisfaction is achieved through close management of assignments
- Devise solutions & assess alternative strategic options
- Oversee planning permission applications, working with design teams and managing build outs
- Manage funds under custody and oversee fee billing / cash collection
- Work with several third party service providers e.g. legal advisers, stakeholders, financial institutions etc
- Report directly into the Director with responsibility for Insolvency Services
- Qualified accountant with experience in a practice environment
- Strong commercial acumen
- Highly analytical and methodical
- Excellent business writing & financial modelling skills
- An ability to multi-task, work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Experience of managing client relationships
- Comfortable with delegation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong technical background
- Ability to provide guidance to others & supervise work of junior staff
Our client is seeking candidates who can demonstrate the following skillset:
- Recognised as a technical expert in relevant area and assists in the development of best practices within the Firm
- Commercial and market awareness. Continuously seeks to develop subject matter expertise and assist with the development of best practice
- Actively coaches and develops junior team members;
- Works under (low intervention) periodic of direction of the Partner/Director. Assists with setting the direction of the department/team. and
- Shows commitment, confidence and vision for their areas of responsibility.
- Manages strong, long term relationships with clients and ensures the delivery of outstanding client service; and
- Is commercially aware to identify potential opportunities to provide further services to clients.
- Actively seeks to ensure systems are continuously improved and identifies further business development opportunities; and
- Ensures that client expectations are met, manages and delegates resources and is self-reliant to stay profitable.
- Ownership for achieving financial goals/targets
Package on offer:
- Permanent, full-time position
- Salary c. €70k
If you are interested in this role, please select APPLY below. This will create an email to us, attach your CV (plus any additional information you'd like to submit) and we will be in touch with you.